|Sponsored by||MailerLite, Rackfish, FontShop International 22|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|Equivalent||Favourite Website Awards|
FWA (Favourite Website Awards) is an international award platform that honors and rewards web designers, developers and agencies around the world for excellence within the field of web design and development. The FWA was founded in May 2000 by Rob Ford.
In November 2012, The FWA was the most visited website award program in the history of the internet, with over 170 millions site visits.
The FWA jury is composed of more than 500 web professionals (200 women + 200 men) from 35 countries.
- FWA of the Day (FOTD) : Every day, the FWA jury selects the best project,
- FWA of the Month (FOTM): Every day, the FWA jury selects the best project,
- People's Choice Award (PCA) : Every year, a public vote selects the people's favourite project,
- FWA of the Year (FOTY) : Every year, the FWA jury selects the best project.
Hall Of Fame
The FWA Hall of Fame was established in May 2007 (to celebrate the seventh anniversary of the FWA), as a recognition of web's greatest individuals and companies.
- ^ 数英网. "专访：Favourite Website Awards创始人Rob Ford——解密theFWA". 数英. Retrieved 2021-12-23.
- ^ a b "The FWA dévoile sa nouvelle version | Webdesigner Trends" (in French). 2016-06-07. Retrieved 2021-12-23.
- ^ a b "TheFWA". Top Interactive Agencies. Retrieved 2021-12-23.
- ^ "About FWA". The FWA. Retrieved 2021-12-23.
- Official site