|Headquarters||Brooklyn 10, New York City, United States|
|New York City, Austin, Los Angeles|
Smallhold is an American specialty mushroom company based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 2017 by Adam DeMartino and Andrew Carter, Smallhold currently operates indoor mushroom farms in New York City, Austin, and Los Angeles. Smallhold produces yellow oyster, blue oyster, lion's mane, maitake, shiitake, and turmpet mushrooms, along with selling kits for customers to cultivate mushrooms at home.
- Schlanger, Zoë (2021-02-07). "The Mushrooms Will Survive Us". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "The Company Bringing the Farm Right to the Table". Bloomberg.com. 2017-10-11. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- Ciccone, Terri (2020-11-21). "How Smallhold Farms Cultivates Rare Mushrooms for NYC Restaurants". Eater. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- Journal, Charles Passy | Photographs by Kevin Hagen for The Wall Street (2020-09-06). "A Specialty Mushroom Business Grows in Brooklyn". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- Sorvino, Chloe. "Mushroom Boom Leads Brooklyn Grower To Plant Its Organic Farms In The West". Forbes. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "Thanks to This Brooklyn Startup, Farm-to-Table Is Now Kitchen-to-Table". The Spoon. 2017-10-23. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- "Brooklyn-based mushroom farm supplies restaurants and stores". www.cbsnews.com. Retrieved 2022-08-06.