|Part of a series on|
Christof Leng (born 14 September 1975 in Friedberg, Hesse) is a German computer scientist and politician. As a founding member of the Pirate Party Germany, he became its first leader on 10 September 2006 and held the post until May 2007.
Leng received his PhD in computer science from the Department of Computer Science of the Darmstadt University of Technology. After that he was a visiting scholar at the International Computer Science Institute in Berkeley, California.
- user profile at Piratenpartei wiki
- personal homepage at TU Darmstadt
- "Gesellschaft für Informatik (GI) board". Archived from the original on 2010-04-20. Retrieved 2009-07-12.
- "Christof Leng's LinkedIn profile".
- Media related to Christof Leng at Wikimedia Commons